Whether you're buying or selling a home, you probably are thinking about getting organized. Getting organized will make your move much easier.
I had the opportunity to attend a class last week on " getting organized". This is something I say every year I'm going to do. Maybe this year....
Lynne Poulton, Professional Organizer from wholly-organized offered these 10 simple steps.
1. Establish homes for my things.
2. Commit to a daily clutter clean sweep.
3. Use clear bins for storage.
4. Go vertical!
5. Delegate and ask for help.
6. Set a timer for 20 minutes and Just Get Started!
7. Break larger tasks into smaller steps.
8. Play music during task to lighten my mood.
9. Create a digital/paper file for everything important.
10. Don't put it down, put it away..
I really hope I can put these suggestions to work as I am tired of spending and wasting so much of my time looking for things. I would really like to spend time doing more fun and less stressful activities.
Good Luck and I hope these suggestions might help you.
Now......let's see where did I put my "to do" list.