Join the Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Team
The Real Rewards of Being a Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Sales Associate
Real Advantages Real Success
Advantages and Rewards of a Career in Real Estate
A career in real estate provides flexibility and freedom to set your own pace. Income directly reflects your efforts, with no limits on what astute, hard-working men and women can earn. Successful people in real estate are goal-oriented, persevering, self-motivated, ambitious and people-oriented. The rewards of a real estate career are a potential for high earnings, status in the community, autonomy, time freedom, helping people, the intellectual challenge and the satisfaction from those accomplishments.
Working in real estate allows for independence and choices of environment in which to work, such as affiliation with a large or small firm as a sales associate. With more experience and upon passing of an additional exam, becoming a real estate broker is the next step. Brokers can own their own businesses and employ other salespeople.
Careers in Residential Brokerage
Helping people buy and sell homes is one of the most important and basic services a real estate agent performs. Agents are experts in the process of buying and selling property, financing, government programs, etc. The real estate agent's expertise facilitates the transaction, saving clients time, trouble and money. Real estate professionals need to have a thorough knowledge of such areas as real estate law, local economics, fair housing laws, types of financing, mortgages and government programs.
Careers in Commercial Brokerage
Commercial brokers specialize in income-producing properties, such as apartment and office buildings, retail stores and warehouses, shopping centers, and industrial parks. To understand and explain why the properties are good investments, commercial broker need to be aware of the growth possibilities of the area where the property is located, current income tax regulation and purchasing arrangements that give a buyer a greater return on investment. Commercial brokers may also have to arrange financing.
Request Information about a Career in Real Estate
National Strengths, Local Leadership
THE BENEFITS OF BEING WITH THE BEST
COLDWELL BANKER HUNTER REALTY
Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Services Northeast Ohio
We have over 425 Sales Associates in 17 offices serving the following 9 northeast Ohio counties: Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, Medina, Portage, Stark, and Summit. We understand that every market and every office is unique. Our Sales Associates are our Business Partner Associates partnering with us to give our buyers and sellers the ultimate in customer service.
Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty was named as one of the top 50 Coldwell Banker affiliated companies internationally for both units and gross commission income. Coldwell Banker is the premier international real estate franchise with nearly 117,000 Sales Associates internationally and the #1 Real Estate Company in the nation is predominately made up of Coldwell Banker Sales Associates. Approximately one out of every four homes sold in America involves a Coldwell Banker Sales Associate
A. Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Sales Associate Company Provided benefits at no cost to the Sales Associate
- Coldwell Banker Basic Email forwarded to your e-mail account at cbhunter.com
- Advertising in the Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Real Estate Guide distributed throughout the year to over 500 rack locations in our 9 county markets. Every listed property every day until the property is sold
- Instant notification LeadRouter leads and “Do Not Call” management systems for your internet inquiries
- Office Space
- Management, legal and support staff business support
- Computer, fax, scanner and copy machine provided at the office for business purposes
- Company sponsored continuing education classes
- Select Coldwell Banker University with many free internet courses
- Just Listed, Just Sold and Open House post card mail outs
- Tech support
- High speed internet
- Company provided For Sale signs
- Standard format business cards
- Virtual Tours for qualified properties
- Coldwell Banker Works, the exclusive Intranet for Coldwell Banker Sales Associates for systems, networking, marketing (create flyers, newsletters, email campaigns including “e” postcards and more) awards and recognition and the Coldwell Banker Buyer and Seller Service Systems. Take a tour of Coldwell Banker Works at http://cbworks.coldwellbanker.com/app/Mailbox
- National Coldwell Banker network television and radio advertising
- Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty residential listings are marketed on over 20 lead generating prominent local and national web sites including the award winning coldwellbanker.com and cbhunter.com and on IDX broker web sites every day until the property is sold
- Classified ads for residential open houses run in one newspaper each time a property is held open
B. Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Divisions, Systems and Sales Associate Plans and Programs
- Associates’ individual web site, OnlineOffice, e-mail configurations, communicating center and blog.
- Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Concierge which includes the Coldwell Banker and Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty preferred alliance and Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty VIP programs
- Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty exceptional commission programs, recruiting bonuses and referral commissions. Providing the commission meets the guidelines, the sales associate receives 100% of the selling bonus after payment of the franchise fees.
- The Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty diversified commercial/investment business brokerage division and auction division as well as programs and marketing tools, will meet your clients additional real estate needs and give the sales associate opportunities for success and referral fees.
- The sales associate receives the full $60.00 for each Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan Home Warranty sold unless it is a special program
- The Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Professional Development program with matching funds dependant on the commission program
- Sales associates who have 2 million (double count) in a 12-month calendar year can elect to invest in HL Title, a title agency underwritten by Lawyer’s Title 49% owned by Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty sales associates and managers.
- “One Stop Shopping” for all your real estate needs with Coldwell Banker Mortgage, Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan and HL Title/Lawyers Title
- Both Coldwell Banker and Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty have outstanding in-company and on-line training and education
- Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Internet Career Simulator measures your unique qualities against those of other top producers
- Coldwell Banker Group Limited and Major Medical Health Plans, Dental and Eye Plans, Disability and Life Insurance Programs for Sales Associates
- Open an AmTrust (formerly Ohio Savings Bank) account and have your commission checks direct deposited to your account
C. Relocation and Other Referral and Lead Generators
- Principal Broker for Cartus Mobility, (world’s largest relocation company), Sirva and Weichert as well as receiving business from other relocation companies
- A Primary Broker for RealEstate.com and Lending Tree, including Costco opportunities
- Upromise Broker College Fund
- Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Affinity Programs
- Part of the Cartus Broker to Broker network with over 100,000 agents referring buyers and sellers.
- Our Relocation Staff and Relocation and Business Development Director is charged with growing our business through corporate contacts, other referral networks and other forms of business development.
- Person-to-Person Referral Services is a real estate license holding company that generates leads to our Sales Associates
D. Outstanding Marketing Programs
- Virtual Tour Program
- Buyer Ready Program
- Home Warranty Programs For:
- First Time Home Buyers
- Sellers Minimum 62 Years
- Buyer and Seller Guarantees
- Previews Luxury Properties
- Unlisted Property Programs
- On site Auctions
- Sealed Bid Offering Program
- Limited Exclusive Agency
- FSBO Consulting Agreement
- Vacant Land Program
- Seller Financing Programs
- Seller’s Marketing Program
- Commercial and Business Opportunity Programs
- Referral Programs
- Affinity Programs
- Leads Generation and Management Programs
- Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Real Estate Guide
- Classifieds, Radio and Television Advertising
- Marketing on over 20 Lead Generating Web Sites
- Division of New Homes
E. www.cbhunter.com Agent Benefits
- Have your own web site and blog and promote it by using your own unique URL www.cbhunter.com/firstname.lastname
- Promote specific listings with their own web site by using each listing’s unique Property I.D. number
- Email listings to a customer
- Populate nearly every page of the web site with your photo and contact information by using your unique URL
- Create your own agent profile and property flyers
- Make instant on-line changes to your listings
- Enhance your listing with additional text, virtual tours, photos and schedule upcoming open houses
- Create a demo listing to use at a listing presentation, which can later become an active listing on the web site
- Modify your agent web site instantly at any time
- Add links on your web page to other favorite sites
- Access on line CB Hunter forms to print as needed from anywhere
- Have your own OnlineOffice. Ask the manager to show you one of the most complete and unique sales associate business center and communication center in the industry
F. www.cbhunter.com Customer Benefits
- Find an agent by name and/or language and get directions to their office
- Find an office by city and get directions to the office
- Access most listings available in Northeast Ohio
- Search properties by: quick search using county, city, zip code, map search, MLS #’s, Property I.D.#, Property Address, New Construction, Luxury Properties, Commercial Properties or Open Houses
- Email the listing agent for more information on a property
- Mark a property “Favorite” to review later
- Sign up to email “Home Delivery” or an RSS feed for new listings on the market that meet their criteria
- Email the property link to a friend
- Take a virtual tour and view additional photos of the property
- Take a slide show
- Calculate the mortgage on a specific property
- Obtain school information on a specific property
- Get driving directions to the property
- Access community information that links to hundreds of local web sites
- Get help with buying, selling and relocating
- Get help with moving using the Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Concierge System, Preferred Alliance & VIP Programs
- Sign up for “Your Account” where you can:
- View, save and manage favorite listings
- View, save and manage Home Searches
- Schedule and manage automated e-mail updates for “Home Delivery”
- Property alerts for price changes, status changes and open houses
- Find out how Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty can help with the Buying and Selling process
- Find out how Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty can help with a career in real estate and walk a mile in the shoes of a real estate agent with the Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Career Simulator
G. Launch your career with the Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Launch into the Future program:
Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty’s Launch into the Future Program...a program that gives both Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty and its Sales Associates technology and education that will take them places they have never been before:
Stage I Is fueled by the new Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty web site at cbhunter.com and our new intranet OnlineOffice powered by WhereToLive.com. Log on to www.cbhunter.com and discover the power of “V4” cbhunter.com and agents web sites and blogs with Search Desktop technology featuring Google maps.
Stage II and III are fueled by new Coldwell Banker marketing, technology and education programs including new agent customized web sites and blogs, which allows you to capitalize on the power of the brand and the Professional Development Series which includes FastStart, Boost, Evolving Agent, Experienced Agent, Coldwell Banker Previews and the luxury market and 16 Webinars.
- The Best Regional and National Agent and Company Web Sites and Intranet
- The New Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Web Site at cbhunter.com
- The New Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty OnlineOffice
- The New Coldwell Banker Agent Profile Web Site and Blog
- Linking your Coldwell Banker and Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Websites to Each Other
- The New Coldwell Banker Professional Development Series
Because of Coldwell Banker’s IDX, advances in technology, the internet and internet marketing and the current real estate market, you cannot be without any of them to do your business today, tomorrow and in the future. There cannot be an option, they must be required. In these changing times they will allow you to change and fly into the future.
And what is your annual value?
- Your New Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Web Site URL at cbhunter.com and OnlineOffice: priceless, certainly more than the $125 that was paid for your former cbhunter.com URL
- Professional Development Series estimated at over $1,750
- Current price for CB profile page: $99
Your annual value is approximately $2,000. We have negotiated with Coldwell Banker for these services:
Your portion of the cost to Launch you into the Future is $100 annually each November, for October through March, for your new Coldwell Banker agent profile web site and blog and Professional Development Series and $100 annually each May, for April through September, for your new Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty web site at cbhunter.com URL and OnlineOffice, totaling $200 annually and . . . You can use your Professional Development Fund to pay for it …The deal of the century, the deal that takes you
into the future.
H. Annual Events (Networking Never Stops)
The Idea Fair, Annual Awards Banquet, Coldwell Banker International Business Conference, Regional events and Regional Christmas Luncheons to name a few.
I. Branding The Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Sales Associate To Their Customer For Life
- Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty provides each Sales Associate with their own profile URL address (web site addresses) for their web site (www.cbhunter.com/firstname.lastname) and national web site (www.coldwellbanker.com).
- Coldwell Banker Mortgage and the Coldwell Banker Home Protection brands the customer to the Sales Associate and creates a customer for life as does the company’s other preferred alliance relationships.
J. Fees Paid by the Sales Associates
- The following fees are paid to Coldwell Banker:
- A 6% franchise fee that is taken off the top of the commission and therefore shared with the company.
- The following fees are paid to Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty:
- A $155.00 administrative commission paid by the buyer and seller. If the buyer and/or seller will not pay, $125.00 will be deducted from the agent’s commission (some exceptions apply).
- $30.00 a transaction ($15.00 a side if an in-house sale) for Error and Omissions insurance up to a maximum of $600.00 annually, and a deductible if legal action is pursued.
- Personal promotion fees
Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty wants to be a resource to its Sales Associates, our partners; be flexible, responsive and not afraid to try new things and fail and then try again.
OUR VISION is to provide the finest real
estate services in Northeast Ohio by
exceeding the needs and expectations
of our customers, clients and
sales associates . . . to be known as
the ultimate in customer service.
When You Are With Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty,
You are part of a winning team.
Outstanding Training and Education
- Professional Development Series which includes FastStart, Boost, Evolving Agent, Experienced Agent, Coldwell Banker Previews and the Luxury Market and 16 Webinars
- Spring Board and Fast Forward Training
- Free Continuing Education Core Courses (6 Hours)
- Classes on current Technology, Forms, Basic Real Estate Practices, Agency, New Construction, Land, Condominiums, Alternate marketing, current Trends in Real Estate and Technical Skills
- Mentoring Program
- National, Regional, State and Local Conferences and Meetings
- Coldwell Banker University: http://cbworks.coldwellbanker.com, click on “Quick Links”, click on Coldwell Banker University to view a comprehensive catalogue of courses taken online and available 24 hours 7 days a week
- Relocation Training and certifications for qualified agents
- Previews certifications for qualified agents
- Professional Development and Training at weekly meeting
- Training Online
- CB Works: Coldwell Banker nationwide exclusive intranet network with comprehensive industry information. Click here to take a tour
Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Professional Development Fund Enrollment
Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty and Sales Associate agree to pay 1% of the gross commission income after the payment of referral fees and franchise fees on transactions opened after ________________, ________ into the Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Professional Development Fund. Said amounts will be used to pay the cost for the following approved conferences, seminars and classes including tuition or registration (including air fare and hotel accommodations) in which the Sales Associate participates and technology and diversity expenses which will further the Sales Associate’s career. The Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Professional Development Fund is to be used for the following:
- Coldwell Banker International Business Conference and Coldwell Banker Global Management Summit
- Coldwell Banker Elite Retreat
- Ohio State Realtors® Convention
- GRI Classes
- CRS Classes
- CRB Classes
- ABR and “E” Pro Classes
- Coldwell Banker University Classes
- Cendant Mobility, Coldwell Banker and Previews designations and certification classes
- Other approved classes for other designations (must be approved by Branch Manager and General Manager)
- Language classes and other diversity expenses that will benefit a career in real estate
- Commercial membership to online commercial data bases
- The purchase of computer hardware including computer, scanner and computer linked camera, printer and modem and other hardware approved by Branch Manager and General Manager that would further a Sales Associate’s real estate career
- The cbhunter.com agent URL and coldwellbanker.com agent URL fees
- The purchase of CB Top Producer and other management (must be approved by Branch Manager and General Manager) approved real estate software.
- Management (must be approved by Branch Manager and General Manager) approved computer and technology real estate based training courses
- Management (must be approved by Branch Manager and General Manager) approved Internet home pages and Web sites
- Subscriptions to Internet providers of buyer and seller leads
- Virtual tours expense
- Subscriptions to computerized showing services
If a Sales Associate leaves Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty, the company will refund the Sales Associates portion of the Professional Development Fund minus the company’s portion based on the Sales Associate’s commission program at the time of termination. The company portion will be based on the same agent/company percentage as the agent/company commission split determined by the Termination Clause in the most recent Commission Plan.
THE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FUND IS NOT TO BE USED FOR PERSONAL PROMOTION OR CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSES OR SEMINARS.
SALES ASSOCIATE SIGNATURE
BRANCH MANAGER SIGNATURE
Now is the time to join Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty and become part of a winning team. For a confidential interview, contact a Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Sales Manager from any of our 17 sales offices or click here
Marketing Systems That Generate Leads and Sales
The Coldwell Banker Previews Program
- A heritage of innovation, resources and expertise
- The most powerful means of marketing exceptional properties
- We view exceptional properties as being unique, each receives a custom marketing plan which draws upon the comprehensive resources available through the Previews program
- Certified Previews Sales associates
Powerful Award-Winning Advertising in network television and radio, the internet, national print media and local media has helped Coldwell Banker achieve outstanding name awareness among the home buying and selling public.
The Buyer Service System helps meet the needs of home buyers throughout the process of finding and financing a home.
The comprehensive Seller Service System and the exclusive Buyer Ready Program are designed to successfully market homes in even the most challenging real estate markets.
Resources That Mean Real Success:
- CB Works Intranet on the world wide web exclusively for Coldwell Banker professionals. Click here to take a tour
- Diversified Commercial/Investment/Business Brokerage Division
- Division of New Homes
- Person-to-Person Referral Services
- Sealed bid Marketing Program
- Auction Program
- Virtual Tours
- Auction Division
- 1st Time Home Buyer Program
- Coldwell Banker Hunte Realty Concierge
Advertising Programs That Work:
- Coldwell Banker award winning website at www.coldwellbanker.com and Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty innovative website that drives leads at www.cbhunter.com
- Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty listed properties are on up to 20 websites
- Coldwell Banker and Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty national and local public relations activities
- Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Estate Guide distributed at over 500 locations in 9 counties and on ecbhunter.com
- Local newspaper advertising
- Widely advertised in national and international magazines
- T.V. and radio advertising on major T.V. and cable networks
- Coldwell Banker national promotions
- Media advertising in most local newspapers in our nine county area
- Coldwell Banker's Concierge program for buyer and seller with many national discounts from preferred alliances and Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty’s V.I.P. Program
Marketing Systems That Generate Sales:
- Best Seller Action Plan
- Best Buyer System
- Seller Services Guarantee
- Buyer Services Guarantee
- Buyer Ready Program
- Business Development System
- Previews Program
- National Theme Promotions
- Post Sales Follow-up Program
- Seller's Investment and Marketing worksheet
- Home Warranty Plan for Buyers and Sellers
- Coldwell Banker Preferred Alliance Programs
- Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty's properties appear on up to 20 websites
- Onsite Auctions
- 1st Time Home Buyer's Program
- Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Concierge
- Scaled Bid Marketing Program
- Relocation and Referral Services
Request Information about a Career in Real Estate
Now is the time to join Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty and become part of a winning team. For a confidential interview, contact a Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Sales Manager from any of our 17 sales offices or click here.