- 8915 Brecksville Road
Brecksville, OH 44141
Welcome to my Website
Together, with team member Jennifer Burke; I am prepared to serve your Real Estate needs from First Time Home Buyer to Investment purchases in distressed properties, to sucessfully marketing and selling your home.
- Bachelors of Science degree from University of Akron
- International MBA from Kent State University
Serving buyers and sellers in Brecksville, Broadview Heights, Seven Hills, North Royalton, Independence, Sagamore Hills, Northfield, Valley View, Bedford Heights, Richfield and surrounding areas.
- Resident of Northeast Ohio for over 30 years
- Member of Cleveland Area Board of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Experienced in negotiating short sales and REO properties, as well as representing buyers at auction
- Personally invest in distressed properties to offer you first hand knowledge and experience
- Regular guest speaker at Cleveland State University on investing in distressed properties
I grew up in the greater Clevleand area and am a longtime resident of the Nordonia Hills area. I have two children, one in high school and the other at Kent State.
Before joining Coldwell Banker, I spent many years as a Marketing Manager for a multi national corporation. My MBA in International Business has given me the opportunity to travel the world visiting clients and honing my sales skills.
My passion for Real Estate began when I bought my first home and continued as I purchased multiple investment properties in short sale, REO, and both foreclosure and third party auctions. I enjoy the search and the rehab of these properties.
- Enjoy bike riding and am a regular participant of the Sweet Corn Challenge in Richfield and the STOMP ride through the Cuyahoga Valley
- In the winter, I ski and snowboard with my ski club
- I often travel to Costa Rica and am conversant in property ownership there as well!