- 8915 Brecksville Road
Brecksville, OH 44141
January 6th, 2015
The first time we met Mandy her welcoming demeanor and bright personality made it a no brainer that we needed her on our side. Being new to the A to Z home buying process we had so many questions along the way. However, not only is Mandy the type of person you feel comfortable asking 800 (million) questions to, she is always available and willing to help. For us, having changed course a few times, we ended up visiting quite a few homes, but at no point did we ever feel hurried. She ALWAYS maintained our best interests at heart and gave us a grounded perspective when we need it most.
Throughout our house hunting journey she became much more than an agent to us. If not for Mandy, we may still be in an apartment pondering our dream home. Instead, we are writing this review from it.
Mandy is a six out of five star experience. We highly recommend her if you have the chance – you will not be disappointed.
-Jake & Sochi
Welcome to my Website
Committed to providing professional service
Meeting or exceeding the real estate needs of my clients
Serving Northeast Ohio
Real Estate Sales professional since 2006
Member of National Association of Realtors
Member of Ohio Association of Realtors
Member of Cleveland Area Board of Realtors
Coldwell Banker, a Leader in Innovation
- Lifestyle Search: From public transportation to wide open spaces, restaurants to trendy neighborhoods, those who are focused on location, can rate which lifestyle characteristics are important to them.
- BlueScape: 2011 Outstanding Web Award throughout 96 different industries. BlueScape allows consumers to experience the home searching process in an entirely non-traditional way, by rating abstract images with thumbs up or thumbs down. The BlueScape technology serves up listings that match each individual's inherent preferences.
- Affordability radar: Search within your comfort zone by matching homes that fit within your budget.
- First time Homebuyer: The First-Time Home Buyers Resource Center includes special features, videos, articles and tools to answer questions about the real estate process
Plot holder at Greene Acres Community Garden in Broadview Heights, OH. Greene Acres Community garden is an all organic community garden that promotes education to both children and adults and strives to give back to the community through its educational programs and by donating excess produce to the local food pantry.
- Resident of Broadview Heights since 2003
- Previously lived in Andover, MA
- Sunderland, MA
- State College, PA
- Ames, Iowa.
- University of Massachusetts, Lowell
- The Pennsylvania State University
- Iowa State University
- Taekwondo- I am working towards my third dan in Taekwondo at Asian Sun Martial Arts. This is a pastime that I enjoy with my daughter.
- Music - I enjoy most music but am especially fond of classical music. My favorite summer pastime is having a family picnic on the lawn at Blossom music center while listening to the Cleveland Orchestra.
- Gardening - growing my own organic vegetables in my plot at the Greene acres Community garden gives me a sense of accomplishment.
- Hiking - the metro parks and Cuyahoga Valley National Parks provide trails of various levels. This pastime allows me to spend time with my family and my two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.
- Cooking - I enjoy food and cooking. New ingredients and different cuisines intrigue me and allow me to be more creative when I cook.