- 32648 Center Ridge Road
North Ridgeville, OH 44039
Hello and Welcome!
My Success? Bringing you the home you want. Bringing you buyers for your home. Meeting your needs while exceeding your expectations. Check out my listings. See them here!
Brief Biography of Dr. Mark Erenburg
I'm Mark Erenburg. I'm a committed, full-time real estate professional at Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty in North Ridgeville, Ohio with a wealth of complementary experiences. I can work for any broker I choose, but I choose to work for the major national broker -- Coldwell Banker.
Me? I'm an Economics professor turned Real Estate Agent in northeast Ohio. I grew up around Chicago and have worked in Indiana, Illinois, and in Ohio since 1987.
A non-traditional career has put me outside University walls as much as inside. I am still a Forensic Economist. I've taught, trained and consulted in the fields of economics, human resources and labor relations for people of all kinds - blue collar, white collar, supervisors, managers, executives, students, seniors, private sector and government. My marketing experience includes writing and producing radio and TV advertisements from my own studio and putting a 50,000 watt commercial FM radio station on the air.
My 15 minutes of fame included being a consultant to a U.S. Senator and inspiring a Peabody Award-winning PBS documentary on mandatory retirement.
Since 1999, I've lived in North Ridgeville in a home sold to me by the Coldwell Banker Hunter Broker with whom I now work because he was the one who showed me the power of Coldwell Banker.
My focus is residential real estate and making the complexities of the market work to the benefit of my clients.
So, you're interested in my personal background. Well,
- Married to Sharon, an Economics Professor at Eastern Michigan University
- Three lovely children and just as lovely grandchildren. Son Mark works for a power company in Illinois, John is a U.S. Navy SEAL based at Coronado Island/San Diego, and Kristin is an Attorney in Cleveland.
- We've lived in Indiana, Illinois, Michigan and Ohio ... that makes us Midwesterners, doesn't it? Nothing wrong with that!
- In my "spare" time, I like hanging with Sharon, running, and if I really have an extra moment, tinkering with computers and amateur radio.
- My education? B.A. from the University of Michigan, M.A. and Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Wisconsin. Taught at Indiana University, University of Illinois at Springfield, Cleveland State University and now, to "keep my hand in", I teach a few courses for Baldwin-Wallace College and teach the Economics course in the University of Phoenix Online MBA program.
Want to know more about me? Call me up - 440.941.7376 - anytime.