Realtor, MBA, MPA
- 30400 Detroit Road Suite 100
Westlake, OH 44145
- Petrella Ghosh Home Team specializes in listing properties and multi million dollar producers. Our team has more than 23 years of experience. In 2015 and 2016 , we closed more than 64 units. Ovi Ghosh is expert in marketing your home to sell for highest amount of money in shortest amount of time. We carefully analyze data to determine a fair market value and utilize direct target marketing . Please visit my website in Realtor.com to see all my client recommendations. Please connect with us in Facebook at Petrella Ghosh. Please also visit me at Reator.com at http://www.realtor.com/realestateagents/Ovi-Ghosh_Westlake_OH_1885075_272189243 to view all client recommendations. Also visit my recommendiaitons in Zillow.com
I speak English, Hindi and Bengali We offer one stop real estate service including consulting, financing and Title & Escrow We use Dotloop electronic signing for busy clients to save valuable time. If you are working or vacationing, you can always buy and sell your home with peace of mind
- Luxuary Property
Outstanding marketing skills, knowledgeable in construction and dedicated in selling homes with passion. Most of my listings (97%) sell within one to two weeks. I have buyer’s agent in my team that works with buyers. Please visit my website at http://www.cbhunter.com/ovi.ghosh to view my resume, and all client recommendations.
- MBA concentration in Healthcare Management, 2009
- MPA ( Masters in Public Administration), 2009
- Smart Home Certified
- Mark Leader Shining Start certificate
- Petrella Ghosh Home Team received the top Westlake listing agent award in 2015
- Premiere Plus Award by Coldwell Banker Schmidt in 2015 and 2016
Objective: Licensed Realtor with strong negotiating skills and extensive knowledge of Financing and construction. Highly proficient in strategic real estate marketing. Problem solver foreseeing issues before they arise who is goal and result oriented. Works well under pressure and able to solve issues quickly while exuding calm manner and tactful approach. Tri-Lingual in English, Bengali, and Hindi.
Dave Petrella and Ovi Ghosh have earned the Premere Plus agents designation by Coldwell Banker Hunter Scmidt family of companies as well as earned the Top LIsting agent of the Westlake office.
Master’s in Public Administration (MPA), University of Akron, Completion, May 2012
- Accredited by National Association of Student Personnel Administrator (NASPA).
- Strong research and analysis skills in Advanced Statistics, Fiscal and Budget analysis of local government.
- Nominated as Secretary for the Public Administration & Urban Studies Association (PAUSA)
Master’s in Business Administration (MBA), Cleveland State University, Completion, December 2009
- Accredited by the Association to Advanced Collegiate School of Business (AACSB)
- Concentration in Healthcare Management & Finance.
- Strong research and analysis skills in Marketing,
- Nominated by the campus administrator to volunteer in 2008 NBC Presidential debate .
- CSU Student Government & Campus Healthcare Administration program.
Bachelor of Science in Biology, Cleveland State University, and Completion May 2006.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
CEO & President, Rehab Connection, Inc., Cleveland, OH (1999 to 2005)
Hands on participative resource management increasing profitability from selling houses.
- Orchestrated the purchase, rehab and resale of investment properties.
- Learned by standardizing lengthy home remodeling process and buying and selling of real estate transactions.
- Entrepreneurship skills development by handling negotiation to upstart business initiatives.
- Demonstrated leadership skills by working with contractors, realtors, buyers, sellers, investors, and working with city hall, improving property values of many neighborhoods.
- Completion of 25 successful projects and managed resources of nearly 3 million dollars of real-estate investment
Vice-President. Northern Ohio Properties, Inc., Cleveland, OH (2001 to 2006)
- Participated in all aspects of decision making from meeting home designers, running comparable sales prior to property purchase and sales.
- Rental management
National Association of Realtor (NAR) , Ohio Association of Realtors (OAR) , Akron Cleveland Association of Realtors. (ACAR) , Toast Masters International ,Awarded the best speaker in the Ice Breaker Speech . Best Table Topic Masters. FICA , Executive Board member servicing the community.
Recommendations from Past Clients
For privacy purpose, the last name is not disclosed.
To view complete list of Recommendiations and property sold, please go to
this link or copy or paste the link in your URL
Amitava & Gargi, Sept 28, 2016
As a first home buyer, we were anticipating the process to be stressful, hectic and cumbersome before we got in touch with Ovi and Dave. Their profound knowledge about every little details throughout the process made it look so smooth. With them we did not walk through the process, instead glided with their guidance. Pardon if our words reflects arrogance, but those who do not have Ovi to buy home, they are missing the indulgence we experienced with the team. It is greatly
"Ovi Ghosh showed creativity and persistence in listing and renting our home for the RNC. This was uncharted territory for all and through his professional suggestions and guidance all parties were satisfied. The renters were well vetted and respectful of our home and belongings. We walked away well satisfied with the process and the outcome. Thank you Ovi.
Meredith June 13th, 2016
As a first time homebuyer I wasn't sure what to expect from a realtor but working with this team of Petrella/Ghosh I would have to say that my standards will forever be high. Both David and Ovi put my needs first whenever I called and ensured that all steps were completed both timely and accurately. Not only that but they minimized my stress in dealing with a less than helpful seller and ensured that at all times I understood the steps I was taking. They recommended great vendors and support staff when warranted. I would definitely recommend this team if you like being put first
Agatha, June 11th, 2016
I want to add to my recommendation that working with the Petrella Ghosh team made buying a home easier; I am relocating from Virginia so the process was a bit more complicated but the recommendation to use Ovi Ghosh from my realtor in Virginia was a great help to me.
Share Again Add Details
Agatha, June 11th, 2016
Ovi Ghosh was extremely helpful with my house purchase and very responsive to my questions and concerns; he kept me up to date all aspects of the sale. I would strongly recommend him as a realtor
Kiran , May 15th, Ki2016
"Mr Ghosh sold our house while we were in a different state. He is very energetic and hard working. Would love for him to sell my future house. I was fortunate to have him as my Realtor."
Balikar , May 15th, 2016
"Ovi is really a thorough professional in his realtor profession. I really enjoyed working with him. He helped me sell my home quicker and easier. He always walked an extra mile to help us sell our home in Cleveland though we were in California. He guided us through the whole process and always made the genuine recommendations on different aspects of selling the home. I will highly recommend the services of Mr. Ovi Ghosh."
Ned's Beverage & Del
recommended Ovi Ghosh 4 months ago
Ovi was a pleasure to work with. He made the selling process for my business very easy. He is an extremely hard working guy. I would surely recommend him to anyone.
Vipin, September 10th, 2015
I had the pleasure of having Ovi as my Listing agent ,he worked tirelessly to assist us in selling our House. He was always available and made the selling process so easy. He will do his best for his client. he is very thorough and meticulous in what he does. I would gladly refer Ovi to anyone I know interested in selling or buying a home.
Ed, August 8th, 2015
I had the pleasure of having Ovi as my agent ,he worked tirelessly to assist me and my fiancé find the perfect home for me and my family. He was always available and made the buying process so easy. He will do his best for his client and only his client.he is very thorough and meticulous in what he does. I would gladly refer Ovi to anyone I know interested in buying a home.
Megan,,August 2nd, 2015
Ovi was a pleasure to work with. He worked hard and fast to help us navigate through a multiple offer deal to get us the house we wanted. He's very prompt and efficient with getting all the necessary paperwork done. He made the buying process pleasurable and I will definitely recommend him to anyone I know looking to buy or sell a home.
Jamie Battaglia September 15th, 2015
Ovi was great to work with as an agent for my fiance and I. He worked hard and fast for us and would make himself available at all hours of the day. Being a first time buyer, I relied on his experience a lot to make the process easier. We love the house we ended up purchasing and he helped us get it at the right price. At the end of the sale, the title company was lagging behind and he stayed on top of them to push things through to close everything as soon as possible.
Thomas , March 12th, 2015
I had the pleasure of meeting Ovi Gosh to help sell my rental home. Ovi had things about my house i never even knew by our second meeting. He had virtual tours of my property on three different sites and within two months had it sold. Ovi did an outstanding job in marketing my property. Even when i told him i was leaving the country he was on top of setting it up for my daughter to be executive to sign closing papers. I would recommend giving Ovi a chance at selling or even renting your property. A real stand up guy!!!! l
Tom , February, 2015
Ovi was a pleasure to work with as we made an offer on a property thru completion of the purchase. Once the offer was submitted he worked very hard to ironed out the details to make it happen. Ovi was on top of things as each step unfolded and he definitely kept me well informed. There is a lot of enthusiasm in his nature and an interest in his client's welfare
Theresa March 13th, 2015
The listing presentation was excellent! Every effort was made to present the most marketable and visual effects. Our agent Ovi Ghosh was an excellent representative and used his knowledge and academic degree to further enhance his skills as a marketing agent. I would recommend him to a seller who wants their home marketed and sold. Ovi as far as postcards, photos, internet marketing, communication, and knowledgeable about the market area, I give Ovi a 5 in all areas. Ovi is an asset to Coldwell Banker.
BS in Biology, 2006, Cleveland State University
MBA concentration in Healthcare management, 2009 Cleveland State Univeristy. AACSB accereciated
MPA (Masters in Public Administratino), 2012 - Univeristy of Akron m NASPA accrediated.