- 24600 Detroit Road Suite 245
Westlake, OH 44145
Welcome to my Website
With over eighteen years of real estate experience, I enjoy representing both buyers and sellers. My success comes from my ability to work well with people, my attention to detail, and my knowledge of the real estate market. My clients are pleased with my professionalism and my personal approach. When you work with me, you will have the benefit of receiving top quality real estate services from me and my company.
- As an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), I have special training to work with buyers to get them the best price and terms for the home they wish to purchase.
- As a first-time buyer specialist, I have been particularly successful in assisting first-time buyers with the purchase of their new home.
- As a full-time agent, I am available at comes that are convenient to you.
- As a relocation specialist, I excel at helping buyers move to a new home and community, no matter whether it’s from another state or just across town. I am assigned to the Cartus/USAA/Navy Federal Team and receive referrals from them and other sources on a regular basis.
- Through my affiliation with USAA and Navy Federal, I have had the privilege of working with many active members and former members of our armed forces and their families to help them find their dream home.
- As a long time resident of the West Shore area of Cuyahoga County, I truly "live where I work" and am very familiar with the western suburbs. However, I am not limited to that area and regularly sell homes in Parma, Cleveland, Lorain County, and points beyond.
- I have been recognized as a Sales Leader in my office and a Top Producer for the company. I am a member of both the "Premier Club" and the "Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society."