- 30400 Detroit Road Suite 100
Westlake, OH 44145
Welcome to my Website
With a reputation for placing clients’ needs, goals, and objectives at the forefront of every transaction, Shelma Bockey provides communication, negotiation and management skills in combination with in-depth knowledge of the Lorain County and surrounding real estate market.
Shelma leads the way with her personal qualities, professional strengths, and skills. It would be an honor if you will let me help you in achieving the American Dream.
My CLIENT FIRST Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional. My integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savy, effective negotiation skills and a quality professional network are all hallmarks of my work ethic.
I have found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients and customers first. This means that I keep myself accessible, am a good listener, good communicator and respond quickly to your needs
My CLIENT FIRST motto is how I handle my life and business approach. I continually find ways to improve my skills and ways of doing business. I find that the latest technologies are enabling me to do more quickly, efficiently and have expanded the range of services that I provide. So when you decide that you would like to buy or sell a home in any community in Ohio please contact me.
- Known for her patience, listening skills, caring, and understanding
- Esteemed by her clients and colleagues alike for her attention to others’ needs
- Praised for client satisfaction and effectiveness as counselor, facilitator and liaison – from property search or listing, through market analysis, to negotiations, escrow, and closing
- Continues serving her clients beyond the close of escrow
Shelma is supported by many friends in the Real Estate business also in the hospitality and public service sectors, resulting in:
- Comprehensive understanding of the Lorain, Erie, Huron, Medina, and Cuyahoga County and surrounding real estate market
- In-depth knowledge of local communities, neighborhoods and enclaves
Also known for:
- Trust and respect by colleagues and clients alike
- Calm, well-grounded and highly effective communication skills
- Perseverance, tenaciousness and attention to detail in service to her clients
- Transaction management and negotiation expertise
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS (NAR)
- OHIO ASSSOCIATION OF REALTORS (OAR)
- LORAIN COUNTY ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS (LoCAR)
- Associate of Business Management with Honors/ Human Resource Management
- Associate of Arts with Honors
- Hondros Business College/ Real Estate
- Principals & Practice
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Law
- Real Estate Appraisal
- Licensed Realtor – Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty – Westlake, Ohio
- Owned and operated a business ( Beauty Salon & Tanning Center) in Amherst, Ohio
- Volunteer at Family Promise of Lorain County
- Help with Family Promise annual golf outing
- “You go other places in the world and they’re beautiful, but you realize it’s just as beautiful, if not more beautiful, right here in Lorain County, Ohio.”
- “I’m a connector. People have always called me for advice and recommendations. Real estate lends itself to that.” LET ME CONNECT YOU WITH YOUR AMERICAN DREAM!
- “Just because a property transaction closes, that doesn’t mean my relationship with the client closes.”
- “People like me and trust me. They know I’m not just in it for the sale. Whether it’s a small condo or multi-million dollar estate, I’m in it to make sure the transaction goes clearly and cleanly and stress-free for my clients. That’s my goal.”
- “What do we need to do to get this job done?”
- “My colleagues, clients and friends say they can always come to me because I’m so grounded and they know what to expect. They say I’m a kind and giving person and a hard worker. I take great pride in that.
It's tangible, it's solid, and it’s beautiful. It's artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.
I have also included a link for a Mortgage Calculator with other advantages such as:
Helpful Calculators & Tools
What to take with you to apply for a home loan:
Total Square Footage: 1,763