- 8915 Brecksville Road
Brecksville, OH 44141
Highland Square and Merriman Valley Luxury real estate. Commercial and Investment properties in Cleveland and Akron city.
Akron Luxury and Commercial Realtor
With a reputation for placing clients’ needs, goals and objectives at the forefront of every transaction, Brenna Roth provides communication, negotiation and management skills in combination with in-depth knowledge of the North East Ohio area’s neighborhoods and real estate market. Earning a place in the North Coast’s upper echelon of highly respected real estate professionals, Brenna and her team specialize in the sale and purchase of homes and estates in Cleveland, Lakewood, Bath, Solon, Jackson, and Canton.
Brenna leads the way with her personal qualities, professional strengths and skills as well as 100 extra hours of investment and real estate education per year.
- Bringing to the buyers and sellers of North East Ohio properties the same level of service, dedication and respect for which you would receive in any large city.
- Known for her patience, listening skills, caring and understanding
- Esteemed by her clients and colleagues alike for her attention to others’ needs in even the most challenging property purchase or sale
- Praised for client satisfaction and effectiveness as counselor, facilitator and liaison – from property search or listing, through market analysis, to negotiations, escrow and closing
- Continues serving her clients beyond the close of escrow
Brenna is supported by four generations of respected Roth family presence in Real Estate resulting in:
- Comprehensive understanding of the complex Cuyahoga to Stark county area real estate market
- In-depth knowledge of local communities, neighborhoods and enclaves
- A proven network of expert vendors for inspections, warranties, repair, lending and more
Also known for:
- Trust and respect by colleagues and clients alike
- Calm, well-grounded and highly effective communication skills
- Perseverance, tenaciousness and attention to detail in service to her clients
- Transaction management and negotiation expertise
Founder of ThinkRoth, a software company in Cleveland Ohio, 2001.
Co-Founder of 330 Media in Akron Ohio. A large multi-media company specializing in corporate media needs.
Actress on the television show "The Kill Point" on Spike tv, 2004-2006
Actress in 2 Oscar nominated films "The Road" 2005 and "The Tree of Life" 2012
Although Brenna Roth found her start in software, she has now turned the passion for data analysis into a thriving real estate career.
Commercial Real Estate
Walkability Score Locations
Brenna Lee Roth graduated with a degree in business from Columbia, in 2005. After graduation, Brenna has taken over 40 credit hours of business law classes through Harvard and MIT.
Luxury Historic Homes, Commercial and Investment properties.
Although Brenna Roth is now a full-time luxury agent, she also appears in several art films and season 3-4 of "Banshee" on Cinemax. She is most well known for her role in "The Road" from 2006.
Cleveland is in Cuyahoga County the most populous county in the state. The city is located in northeastern Ohio on the southern shore of Lake ...
Akron Akron is one of Ohio’s largest metropolitan areas. Located just 40 minutes south of Cleveland, Ohio, Akron is the place-to-be; a central ...
Canton Ohio A Great Place to Call Home Canton Ohio is located in Northeastern Ohio about one hour south of Cleveland and 2 hours north of Columbus. ...
Strategically located between Cleveland and Akron, Hudson is fast-becoming the place to do business in Northeast Ohio. Already home to more than 900 businesses, ...
Independence, Ohio According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 9.6 square miles (24.8 km²), all of it ...
Perkins township is one of the nine townships of Erie County Ohio. It is part of the Sandusky Ohio metropolitan statistical area. Perkins Township ...
Jackson Township is a wonderful place to live, work, and play. Jackson Township provides a full array of services needed to accommodate its ...
This map was printed in 1875. Plain Township was among five townships that were created when Stark County was organized in 1809. The original territory ...
The suburban community of Lake Township is located in the northern portion of Stark County and is bounded by both Summit and Portage Counties. Lake Township ...
Perry Township is one of the seventeen townships of Stark County, Ohio, United States. It is an urban township; the 2000 ...