- 344 West Turkeyfoot Lake Rd
Akron, OH 44319
Welcome to my Website
Skip Dragoiu has a diverse business background with experience in all aspects of sales and business management. He has run companies ranging in size from small Sales Organizations to large Distribution and Manufacturing Operations. Skip has always recognized the importance of customer satisfaction and the achievement of this goal is at the forefront of his business philosophy. He will work very hard to obtain the absolute best Real Estate transaction for you, whether he is working as your Buyer's Agent or your Listing Agent.
- Buckeye Construction Management, LLC, Owner/Chairman
Buckeye Construction is a custom home builder and remodeler. Affordable housing is a significant part of Buckeye's business plan. In addition, we are a Certified Lead Abatement Contractor. We've done projects valued at $400,000 and remodeling jobs for $5,000. No job is too big or too small. Commercial construction is also a segment of business that we are involved in.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors and the Akron Board of Realtors.
- Home Builder's Association of Summit County
- Congress Lake Country Club, Lake Fish and Game Committee
- Youngstown State University, Bachelor of Arts, Major: Psychology
- Texaco, Inc, Sales/Business Training
- Burroughs Corp, Sales/Marketing Training
- American Management Association, Financial Management for Non-Finance Executives
- GBS Corp, Management Training
- Pre-licensing Real Estate Education Classes: Principles and Practices, Real Estate Law, Finance, and Appraisal
- Post-licensing Real Estate Education Class-10 hours
- Continuing Education Classes-30 hours every 3 years
I've been a lifelong resident of Northeastern Ohio. My wife Lorynne and I live in Hartville, Ohio. We have three grown sons: John, Glen, and Doug, and a daughter-in-law, Doug's wife, Kelly.
- Snow Skiing
- Visiting my son and daughter-in-law in Florida.
- Lake Township Development Board