Real Estate Professional
- 3313 Milan Road
Sandusky, OH 44870
1,080 square feet
1,728 square feet
1,368 square feet
1,604 square feet
43655 Middle Ridge, Lorain, OH 44053
1,988 square feet
1,124 square feet
1,088 square feet
1036 Cr 126, Fremont, OH 43420
1,512 square feet
6405 Magill, Castalia, OH 44824
1,032 square feet
1,276 square feet
2,955 square feet
1,340 square feet
1,372 square feet
1,372 square feet
10110 State Route 250, Milan, OH 44846
1,260 square feet
1,316 square feet
Ohio Business College, Licensed Real Estate Agent
Fraternal Order of Eagles
I specialize in luxury homes, condos, land, farms, investment properties, commercial properties and working with first-time home buyers.
I'm here to help you find your forever home.....
Thank you for visiting my website. My name is Jon and I have been in real estate for over 5 years. I specialize in properties located in Erie, Huron, Sandusky, Ottawa, Lorain, and Seneca Counties. I am here to help you with all of your real estate needs.
I was born in Toledo, Ohio, and raised in Wakeman, Ohio, so I am very familiar with our area.
What Every Homeowner Needs to Know About Termites
(BPT) - It's a cruel coincidence that spring homebuying season corresponds with another far less pleasant one - termite swarming season. When eager homebuyers emerge from winter hibernation to look for their dream homes, termites emerge, too, say the experts at the National Pest Management Association (NPMA).
If you'll be buying or selling a home this spring, the NPMA offers some valuable termite information:
- The average homebuyer and homeowner might have difficulty spotting the evidence of a termite infestation. Termites chew through wood, flooring and other materials behind-the-scenes, so it can take years before the signs of an infestation are visible to the untrained eye. An inspection by a licensed pest professional is the best way to detect an infestation of wood-destroying organisms (WDOs) - especially if you live in a termite-prone area of the country.
- A WDO inspection is different from a simple structural inspection. Buyers should be sure to have their prospective home inspected by a licensed pest professional. The inspection will last about an hour, and the specialist will probe the home from top to bottom to look for telltale signs of termite damage. After the inspection is over, the specialist will report to the buyers what he or she has found, and an estimate of how much it might cost to remediate any termite damage he or she has discovered.
- Different states have varying laws about termite inspections. Some may require one before a home can be sold, while others do not. Check with your REALTOR® about the laws in your state, and keep in mind that many lenders will require a pest inspection be done in addition to a structural inspection - especially if the home you are buying is in a termite-prone area.
- Termite detection, remediation and control are not do-it-yourself tasks. If an inspector finds signs of a termite infestation and damage, you'll need professionals to remedy the problem. Buyers who discover problems before the sale is final will be better able to negotiate with the seller to take care of the problem. In some states, the law may not allow the sale to be finalized until the damage is addressed, and lenders may refuse to finalize a mortgage for a home with unresolved termite issues.
- If the termite inspection shows your new home is pest-free, congratulations! After the sale is finalized, be sure to take steps to protect your home from termites going forward, including having the home inspected for termites at least once every three years, and every year if you live in an area prone to termite infestations.
In my spare time, I do a lot of reading and try to focus on personal fitness. I also enjoy buying homes, fixing them up, and selling them.
Member of the following organizations:
Northern Ohio Regional Multiple Listing Service (NORMLS)
National Association of Realtors
Ohio Association of Realtors
Firelands Association of Realtors
I am happy to be participating in this year's Coldwell Banker Adopt-A-Pet campaign.
For over 100 years, Coldwell Banker has helped people find homes, and now our mission extends to man’s best friend. Because there’s nothing like coming home — especially when there’s a furry friend waiting on the other side of the door — we’ve teamed up with Adopt-a-Pet.com, North America’s largest non-profit pet adoption website, to help 20,000 adoptable dogs find a loving home this year. Please follow my Facebook page for posts that will highlight some local adoptable dogs!
Like my business page on Facebook!
Bellevue is a city in Erie, Huron, Seneca and Sandusky counties.
Berlin Heights is located in Erie County. The local school system is Edison Local Schools, as Berlin Township and Milan Township merged their separate ...
The Castalia Pond, otherwise known as the Castalia Duck Pond, is a spring-fed pond that never freezes. Castalia Pond plays host to many birds all year ...
Catawba Island Catawba Island. Founded in 1861, Catawba Island is home to more than 3,100 people, but many more visit each year. ...
Fremont is a city in and the county seat of Sandusky County, Ohio, United States. The population was 16,734 at the 2010 census. It was the home of Rutherford ...
Huron Ohio Beautiful small town on Lake Erie. Charming parks and beaches. Home of the annual Riverfest every July. Huron is the home of the ...
From magnificent scenery to the excitement of the Melon Festival, you will discover many different places and activities within our beautiful community. ...
Norwalk, OH The City of Norwalk truly is “the best little city” in Ohio. Located one hour west of Cleveland, one hour east of Toledo, two ...
PERKINS TWP Perkins Township is a strong, Midwestern community in Northern Ohio in Sandusky known for its diversity. More than 12,000 residents ...
Port Clinton, OH Located on the north coast of Lake Erie, Port Clinton is the gateway to world-class fishing, boating, beaches, golf and sightseeing, ...
Sandusky Ohio Sandusky Located on Sandusky Bay, Sandusky has over 22 miles of shoreline within the city limits. Sandusky is the governmental seat of ...
Vermilion, Ohio Vermilion, Ohio is the crowning jewel of the south shore of Lake Erie. From quaint shops to fine dining, the arts, entertainment ...
Wakeman is a village in Huron County, Ohio, United States, along the Vermilion River and is named after Jesup Wakeman, a resident of Fairfield County, ...
Perkins township is one of the nine townships of Erie County Ohio. It is part of the Sandusky Ohio metropolitan statistical area. Perkins Township ...