Lee Reed II
- 9005 Darrow Road
Twinsburg, OH 44087
Welcome to my Website
Thank you for visiting my webpage. My job as a Realtor is to make a very complicated process become easy and streamlined for my clients. The success of my clients proves that I have done my job and provided the best service possible. Allow me be on your team if you are looking to sell, buy, invest, or if you just need a resource.
Searching for your next home? Try our state-of-the-art map search – with it you can quickly search the entire market. Simply type the address, city, MLS ID, or just hit the search button to get started. The large format map allows you to click and drag, zoom in and view detailed information and photos for all properties currently listed on the MLS.
Selling your home? No other website in the market will showcase your listing with up to 50 high resolution photos! In addition to advertising your property on my own website, I syndicate your listing to other real estate websites across the web.
Whether you are selling your home, searching for your next home, or have any questions about the process – I look forward to helping you!
My professional background is in healthcare. I worked in the healthcare field for 7 years. I am confident that my ability to take care and service others has directly translated to being a Realtor.
I coach in the WRYFL, which is the Western Reserve Youth Football League. Teaching young people how to work together to achieve a greater goal.
Proud father and husband, born and raised in Northeast Ohio.
My personal interest are movies, sports, and a good slice of pizza.
Hondros College of Business
- Create a compartive market analysis specific to your property so that you can get the most value out of you home.
- Prepare, explain, and execute an agreed upon marketing strategy
- Coordinate all showings and appointments for your property
- Communicate with you as much as you want. Once a week, once a day, or only when something significant happens. It all depends on what you want.
- Get a firm understanding of what you are looking for
- Let you know the in's and out's of the city/neighborhood you are preparing to move to
- Provide resources for lenders and financing to get you the best possible deal
- Work on your behalf to make the process as easy as possible for you