- 8915 Brecksville Road
Brecksville, OH 44141
Maria Vogt- REALTOR®
Specializing In Personal Attention And Bringing You Peace Of Mind!
I Am A Designated Real Estate Pricing Specialist.
Working with me ensures that you will buy or sell your home confidently at a fair market price in today's market.
The banks take my advice, you should too!
* Member Cleveland Area Board of Realtors®
* Member National Association of Realtors®
* Member National Association of Broker Price Opinion Professionals
* Designated Real Estate Pricing Specialist
Coming from a long line of Power Brokers and Realtor Associates across the United Sates, and having worked in both the New Jersey and Ohio Real Estate Markets, I bring to you a lifetime of knowledge and experience. I have been in the real estate enviornment for over 32 years. Described as a true 'people person' with a track record of honesty, I combine that with friendliness and a drive to find you your perfect home and/or the perfect buyer for your current home. I truly care that you are where you should be and happy. As a buyer and sellers' agent, I will work for YOU and look out for your best interest at every step of the way. I pride myself on your satisfaction and peace of mind.
I look forward to using all of our combined resources at Coldwell Banker-Hunter Realty to provide you with the best possible Client Services available anywhere.
Contact me today and let's get you into your dream home!
Lifestyle Search: From public transportation to wide open spaces, restaurants to trendy neighborhoods, those who are focused on location, location, location can rate which lifestyle characteristics are important to them.
BlueScape®: 2011 Outstanding Web Award throughout 96 different industries - Built for dreamers and designed for home buyers, BlueScape allows consumers to experience the home searching process in an entirely non-traditional way, by rating abstract images with thumbs up or thumbs down. The BlueScape technology serves up listings that match each individual’s inherent preferences.
First-Time Home Buyer Resource Center: - The First-Time Home Buyers Resource Center includes special features, videos, articles and tools to answer questions about the real estate process.
Mobile Apps and Mobile Sites: Users can download the mobile app that fits their needs to search for a home anywhere, anytime from their iPhone, Android, iPad or other handheld device.
Luxury Properties: Those in search of the most extraordinary properties in the world can begin here at Coldwell Banker Previews.
International Property Search: Global home buyers can find a property overseas by searching coldwellbanker.com listings in 50 countries.
Also, check out Coldwell Banker on YouTube for lots of information:
Not all real estate practitioners are REALTORS®. The term REALTOR® is a registered trademark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics. Here’s why it pays to work with a REALTOR®.
1. Navigate a complicated process. Buying or selling a home usually requires disclosure forms, inspection reports, mortgage documents, insurance policies, deeds, and multipage settlement statements. A knowledgeable expert will help you prepare the best deal, and avoid delays or costly mistakes.
2. Information and opinions. REALTORS® can provide local community information on utilities, zoning, schools, and more. They’ll also be able to provide objective information about each property. A professional will be able to help you answer these two important questions: Will the property provide the environment I want for a home or investment? Second, will the property have resale value when I am ready to sell?
3. Help finding the best property out there. Sometimes the property you are seeking is available but not actively advertised in the market, and it will take some investigation by your REALTOR® to find all available properties.
4. Negotiating skills. There are many negotiating factors, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession, and inclusion or exclusion of repairs, furnishings, or equipment. In addition, the purchase agreement should provide a period of time for you to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase. Your agent can advise you as to which investigations and inspections are recommended or required.
5. Property marketing power. Real estate doesn’t sell due to advertising alone. In fact, a large share of real estate sales comes as the result of a practitioner’s contacts through previous clients, referrals, friends, and family. When a property is marketed with the help of a REALTOR®, you do not have to allow strangers into your home. Your REALTOR® will generally prescreen and accompany qualified prospects through your property.
6. Someone who speaks the language. If you don’t know a CMA from a PUD, you can understand why it’s important to work with a professional who is immersed in the industry and knows the real estate language.
7. Experience. Most people buy and sell only a few homes in a lifetime, usually with quite a few years in between each purchase. Even if you have done it before, laws and regulations change. REALTORS®, on the other hand, handle hundreds of real estate transactions over the course of their career. Having an expert on your side is critical.
8. Objective voice. A home often symbolizes family, rest, and security — it’s not just four walls and a roof. Because of this, homebuying and selling can be an emotional undertaking. And for most people, a home is the biggest purchase they’ll every make. Having a concerned, but objective, third party helps you stay focused on both the emotional and financial issues most important to you.